Monday 17 March 2014

Springtime in Sixth Form

It's this time of year, as my biology teacher said, when people either sink or swim. For very obvious reasons, this is the hardest part of the year. I look around the Sixth Form at this time of year, and I see very tired faces. Faces that crave caffeine, sleep, to not be doing a-levels anymore and probably alcohol (gin and tonic please, if you're offering). Everybody is aware of the pressures that are on them (upcoming exams, coursework, UCAS/future plans) and there seems to be a constant struggle to stay awake and keep fighting. Some people do begin to slip and lose motivation, I know I am, but you have to realize that it will be over soon and you can relax. It's not gonna be a fun next few months, but it will be worth it.
If I can do it, you sure as hell can.

That's all for now, my next blog post will be about the road to choosing universities but I thought I'd wait till all got back to me.
Keep going, and just remember that , as my dad says, worse things happen at sea!
Thanks for reading,
Kitty x

No comments:

Post a Comment