Friday 25 April 2014

How Not To Revise

Revision is not a fun pass-time, or at least it isn't for me. As you may remember, I am revising for my A2s which will be my last exams taken in school ever. Due to this, several different family members/friends/teachers keep telling me that "it's a hard push now but it will be over soon". I am perfectly aware of this, but it doesn't make it easier- I would rather just give up and become a full time crazy dog woman. Nevertheless, I have spent this past week of Easter break revising, and I couldn't help but think of ways which I could (unsuccessfully) revise whilst having fun.
So I made a list of things to try at home to spice up revision!

- Take a shot every time you get a question right, so you get drunk and revise at the same time! Everybody knows alcohol makes you remember better.

-If you get a question wrong, do 10 push ups. Your brain will work harder to not get them wrong or you'll be so muscly that you won't need to revise, you can simply impress the examiner.

- Do an Easter Egg hunt thing around your house, but with clues as exam questions.

- Remove your eyeballs and imprint mind maps on them, but remember to put your eyeballs back in your head.

-Busk revise! Speak through and explain the topics you're revising on the street to the public. It will stay in your head and someone will probably hopefully give you money. Either through pity or insanity.

- Pretend that you are learning everything in order to survive a Zombie Apocalypse. Really commit to the part by only dressing in rags and carrying a large weapon during your allotted revision time.

- Turn yourself into a Disney princess and swish your hair out of a window whilst singing what your revision is. You can then re-enact the songs during the exam!

- Create a trap in your house in which you can only escape from if you do an hour of revision and a past paper.

- If you get really desperate, try snorting/smoking/ingesting your revision notes just before the exam. Your body will then soak up the information due to the Adrenaline and you'll pass with flying colours!

I hope these will help over the next few months when we are all revising. Best of luck mes amigos!
Thanks for reading,
Kitty x


No comments:

Post a Comment